SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER...
Enjoy your summer, but please note these important dates and reminders
* All students entering the 7th grade MUST have the Tdap immunization - fax to 408-341-7070
* August 5th - Orientation Packets Mailed - look for the bright green envelope in the mail
* August 11th - W.E.B. Day for all 5th and 6th grade students (check your Orientation Packet for details)
* August 12th - Orientation Date - all forms must be submitted to receive your schedule
9:30 AM – 5TH Grade
10:30AM – 6TH Grade
1:00 PM – 7TH Grade
2:00 PM – 8th Grade
* August 19th - First Day of School
* September 9th - Back to School Night
SUMMER V0LUNTEERS NEEDED
If you're available on Friday, July 31, or Wednesday, August 12th and would like to help with Orientation preparation or Orientation Day, please email RHMSPTA@
Rolling Hills has earned the Environmental Protection Agency’s Energy Star designation for 2014. The EPA’s Energy Star designation is bestowed upon commercial buildings that meet strict energy usage targets and are leaders in reducing greenhouse gas emissions through energy efficiency. Buildings that earn the Energy Star use 35% less energy and generate 35% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than similar buildings across the nation.
Rinconada Water Treatment Plant Reliability Project
The Rinconada Water Treatment Plant will be starting a major upgrade project in mid-2015, and construction traffic will be passing by RHMS.
The water district has taken precautions to minimize its impact on our school and presented them at our Jan PTA meeting. For more information and to give your feedback, see their website (with blog): http://rinconadareliabilityproject.com/.